Group Arrival Information
Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum Arrival
- Please use Demonbreun Street in front of the Museum for loading and unloading only.
- Escorts are asked to check in at the Information Desk prior to escorting their group into the building.
- Upon request, a staff member will come aboard your coach to give a brief welcome.
- Escorts please advise groups if they have not purchased the Celebrity Audio Tour in advance that they can do so upon arrival at a special price.
- Escort and driver will receive complimentary Museum admission.
Parking: Plan your parking by visiting ParkItDowntown.com. Check out the maps; find the most convenient or least expensive parking location; search the database for monthly parking options, and more.
Historic RCA Studio B Arrival
Escorts, please come to the door on the Roy Acuff Place side of the building to check in before the guests disembark. Please be sure to arrive at your scheduled tour time to ensure a complete tour experience. The physical address for RCA Studio B is 1611 Roy Acuff Place. Please allow one hour for your group tour.
View Studio B map in a larger map
Parking: Limited motor coach parking is available on the street in front of the studio (Roy Acuff Place). The studio is located in a residential and commercial area, therefore, motor coaches are required to turn off their engine, or depart and return for passenger pickup at the end of the tour.